May 9, 2011 at 6:53 pm #130049
Work for a cutting-edge technology company in a supportive and collaborative environment. iConstituent is a Washington, D.C.-based company that provides congressional offices with sophisticated tools to manage their constituent communications. We have an immediate opening for a Helpdesk Analyst to join our Washington, D.C.-based team. The Helpdesk Analyst will be an integral part of a team supporting iConstituent’s product line for Members of the United States Congress. In a culture that promotes collaboration and creativity, the Helpdesk Analyst will work as part of a tight-knit team in an exciting and fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of T1 Helpdesk Analyst experience supporting browser-based software. This position is full-time, and all work is performed on-site during business hours in our Washington, D.C. facility. The position requires the individual to work as a team player in a casual but professional office environment. The Helpdesk Analyst reports directly to the Helpdesk Manager.
DOE. iConstituent offers competitive salaries, 401K, Health, Dental and Vision, Paid Time Off and a casual but professional work environment. iConstituent is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Provide first level of support to customers, validate and troubleshoot bugs and issues before assigning them to the appropriate Engineering or IT teams.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve issues via ticketing system, over the phone and email, in a fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment
- Ensure good overall understanding of application, architecture, and other third party services
- Respond to incoming support requests and inquiries to determine if problems are user, software, or hardware related
- Analyze problems/issues/inquiries, assign severity levels, own issues and follow through to resolution
- Perform call backs ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and within SLAs, and that ticket information is accurate
- Provide mentoring to other Helpdesk Analyst team members and continuous improvement to the Services team and product by providing feedback, grouping common issues and solutions and sharing knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) in MIS, IS, CIS, CS, Engineering, or other technical discipline REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Helpdesk Analyst
- Experience as a Helpdesk Analyst for a SaaS product (preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of issue and bug tracking/ticketing software (OTRS preferred)
- Knowledge of and experience with Internet/Web (POP3, SMTP, HTTP, SSL, TelNet, etc) technologies
- Strong communication skills, enthusiasm, and a strong desire to succeed
- Must be a team player, able to work independently with minimal supervision and work under tight deadlines
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Be open to shifting business hours; shift hours are 11:00 am – 8:00 pm and 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Please send a current resume and a cover letter to [email protected] that includes your salary history as well as your desired salary. In the subject line, please reference "Helpdesk Analyst.” We will review all resumes with cover letters, and contact qualified applicants immediately.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.