December 13, 2010 at 8:53 pm #117780
GovDelivery is looking for a results-oriented Web Management Specialist with proven experience to join our team. This is a hands-on position that provides an excellent opportunity for an innovative professional to bring web concepts and strategies to life.
The Web Management Specialist is responsible for website design, development and maintenance from both a creative and technical standpoint, with the goal of producing a site that furthers sales and promotes the GovDelivery brand. This person will also work on email campaigns, content management and multimedia assets. S/he must be a creative thinker with a positive attitude who stays ahead of current web design, SEO and interactive marketing trends and best practices.
The work of the Marketing Group is integral to the success of the company, and we are seeking an enthusiastic Web Management Specialist who is passionate about results, lead generation and building a best-in-class website.
- Design, optimize, code and test designs for website pages and campaigns
- Analyze existing site, design, multimedia and overall functionality and make recommendations for improvement
- Keep in front of emerging online channels and techniques; influence development of marketing digital strategies
- Understand and incorporate brand and identity in site/microsite designs, email campaigns and supporting pages
- Support sales efforts through web design (custom demos)
- Continually explore opportunities to enhance, improve and expand website, user experience (landing pages) and digital content use
- Inspire best-in-class web and digital strategies for website and email campaigns
The successful candidate will have
- 3+ years in a creative or web-related role
- Impressive online portfolio that includes examples of web work (e.g., microsites, email campaigns, banner ads)
- Strong UI/interface skills including working knowledge of best practices for web and email campaigns
- Advanced web production skills/visual design
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Proven capabilities in SEO, web analytics
- Deep knowledge in latest versions of industry standard web design tools and coding semantic, standards-compliant XHTML/ CSS
- Proficiency in WebEx and/or other webinar technology
- Knowledge in Adobe Suite (including Flash, Photoshop and Illustrator), video editing tools, SQL, LAMPP server environment, Photoshop
- Ability to modify and utilize digital video for website
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Enthusiasm for nurturing, motivating and inspiring others
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Impressive track records of leading and coordinating projects within cross-functional teams
- Excitement for managing multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Character of initiative and self motivation, approaching work with a sense of urgency
- Strong sense of ownership of processes and results
- Passion for public sector success
- Outstanding attention to detail
- BA/BS or equivalent
Additionally, the ideal candidate for this position will likely meet many of the following requirements:
- Experience working with government or other public sector organizations
- Product company experience, particularly working with SaaS offerings
- Illustration, multimedia and photography skills
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be tailored to the candidate commensurate with candidate's experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental plan, and matching 401(k).
To apply for this position, send your resume to:
Location: Saint Paul, MN
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.