April 13, 2010 at 4:04 pm #97498
Program Manager position working with developers and architects to manage day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of web development projects. Responsible for strategy formulation through execution, including a strong understanding of technical and implementation requirements. Additionally, responsibilities will include web content management, technical writing, graphic design oversight, and overall site management. This position will work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to all new development.
- Responsible for managing the entire web design / build process, maintaining websites, developing content and designs that clearly convey intended messages, satisfy branding requirements and build member relationships while following best practices and emerging trends.
- Develop plans that align with broader organizational and brand marketing strategies, ensuring corporate objectives, key messages, overall mission and brand are communicated effectively and consistently.
- Manage all aspects of the organizational web presence developing strategies to drive increased web traffic and explore new communications and interactive mediums.
- Actively participate in the development of the overall vision of organization website, including project leadership for the redesign of the existing site(s).
- Keep current with new and emerging web technologies
- Coordinate web projects across all departments
- Manage day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of web development projects
- Provide strategic consulting for web development planning
- Strategy formulation through to execution of deliverables ensuring the understanding of technical and implementation requirements
- Advise client organizations on constituent engagement and integration of offline and online efforts
- Review high-level deliverables across projects and manage staff
- Manage scope and mitigates risk across projects
- Generate content for project scope and deliverables, and develops and executes training materials
- United States Citizenship
- Minimum of 5 years of program management experience in web strategy and development
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Fluency in Microsoft, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite and Web Trends software applications
- In-depth knowledge of the Internet and current advancements in Web technologies – Web 2.0
- Experience with web site management, including design and implementation strategy; performance tracking and SharePoint
- Advanced degree, related technical training (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Fluency in Microsoft, HTML, Agile methods, and Web Trends software applications
- Experience with web site management, including design and implementation strategy; performance tracking and share point
- Strong consulting skills
- Previous experience in consulting services performing deep analytical and business process analysis
- Ability to enter client environment and provide business process change recommendations after a detailed assessment of the requirements and
the current state
- Be client friendly and have the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships
- Possess strong oral and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to write clear, structured, articulate and persuasive content, including content for the Web
- Ability to grasp business requirements, business process, current systems functionality, and propose new requirements or process changes
- Possess strong project management & mentoring skills
- Independent worker needing minimal supervision
- Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
Candidate is needed ASAP.
More information about Phase One: http://www.phaseonecg.com
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.