August 13, 2009 at 10:11 am #77752
Palladian Partners, Inc., a dynamic science and health communications firm located in Silver Spring, Maryland, is looking for a detail-oriented, technically savvy web project manager to grow with our company.
Required skills and experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in effective client management
- Section 508 compliance expertise in web site development and maintaining attachments to web sites (PDFs, etc.)
- Adept at understanding customer needs and translating into technical and design requirements
- Hands-on experience managing web servers, database and middleware applications
- Coding experience and expertise to include HTML, XML, and ASP(.NET) or PHP (others nice to have)
- Comfortable handling multiple project/deadlines simultaneously
- Self-motivated and able to think on your feet
- Government contracting experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum 5 to 7 years in IT and web-related projects
In this position, you will interact with all levels of staff and use your diverse skills managing tasks for web publications and web site development and maintenance projects. You also will have the opportunity to expand your skills and learn about science and health communications.
Palladian employees are highly talented, are encouraged to think and work creatively, and strive for excellence. This position offers excellent growth potential, a friendly office environment, and the chance to work on interesting projects every day. If this sounds like just the right job for you, send your resume to [email protected].
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.