What Agency Should You Work For?

Home Forums Miscellaneous What Agency Should You Work For?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Peteritas 7 years ago.

• Author

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

It’s holiday time and we are having fun in GovLoopville.

We had a little too much caffeine this week and we created a Facebook quiz – “What Agency Should You Work For?”

So…it’s time to grab a cup of hot chocolate and get your quiz on!

http://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/73582/entries/new

Stephen Peteritas
    Participant

I got GSA. Since we all aren’t facebook friends we should all post here what we got… as well as on facebook. Out of my friends I’m seeing a lot of Commerce.

Kevin Carter
    Participant

I got Treasury. This should be used instead of USA Jobs.

Peter Sperry
    Participant

I got Interior, which is kind of interesting for a budget wonk who enjoys the outdoors.

Stephen Peteritas
    Participant

Don’t fight it Peter… the quiz never lies haha

Mark Hammer
    Participant

Apparently I should work for an agency that permits its employees to access facebook from work.

Shannon Kennedy
    Participant

My Result: I should work for the State Department. Pretty good match! Sadly Steve, Treasury was not in the picture for me…even with two IRS retirees for parents.

Bill Brantley
    Participant

Education was the agency chosen for me although I would rather work at NASA or GSA. I like teaching but I don’t believe I will get to do much of that at Education. πŸ™‚

Chris Bennett
    Participant

Like.

Jaime Gracia
    Participant

I’m Commerce.

Kelvin Shepherd
    Participant

I got GSA, it seems that to be pretty spot on to me.

Doris Tirone
    Participant

Gina Tirone Drake

Say something about this…

The HRGovGal took the What Agency Should You Work For? with the result: EPA.
    First and foremost, you care about our planet. You see it as a gift to be passed on and you make it your mission to preserve it. You think green, sustainable, and clean. Fire, ice, wind, air, earth are all to be treasured.

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

Wow…over 400+ have taken the quiz. Most people told me it’s pretty accurate (for a FB quiz)

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

I’m Treasury too…rock and roll

Emily Desrosiers
    Participant

yup!

Megan Dotson
    Keymaster

I got Commerce…guess I have an underlying sympathy for my friends without jobs and I want to help fix it πŸ˜‰

Alycia Piazza
    Participant

I got GSA – where I’m currently contracting…hee hee πŸ™‚

Kay Garth
    Participant

Looks like I would fit well in the Dept of Education. I’m considered a life long learner.

Julie Richardson
    Participant

Agreed, Stephen. I’m not on facebook so can’t even take the test. Good for you that you got GSA – loved working there!!

Andy Bahar
    Participant

I am laughing because the agency I am currently working with is the one the quiz suggested

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

Had 750 people take the quiz and GSA is winning…join the fun.

Amanda Parker
    Participant

I got ED and I would certainly love to work there one day…just going to have to add an RSS for ED postings to my USAjobs account… πŸ™‚

Wendy Zanders
    Participant

Hello GovLoop,

Today is my 1st day as a GovLoopian and I would love to take the quiz. Can it be made available still?

Thanks,

Wendy

Stephen Peteritas
    Participant

Actually the quiz is unavailable Wendy. But I’m sure we’ll do something fun like this so stay tuned.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.