What are the keys to implement a mentoring initiative in the Federal government?

Home Forums Careers What are the keys to implement a mentoring initiative in the Federal government?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ken Boxer 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Ken Boxer
    Participant

I invite you to attend a FREE webinar I am facilitating today, June 15 at 12:00 noon – 12:45 pm, as a follow-up to a recent presentation I gave at this year’s Training Officers Consortia Annual Institute in Hershey, PA.

Mentoring: A Sweet Tool to Engage and Retain Talent in the Federal Government;

Objectives for Session
    During the session, I will:

Present a brief overview of the mentoring program we have co-created at HHS ACF
    Share our perspective on the keys to implementing mentoring programs
    Reveal some ideas we have about ways Federal agencies can share best practices information and we can serve as a resource going forward.

You can register by clicking on the following link:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7298891720090839811

If you are not able to attend but are interested in initiating and re-energizing a mentoring initiative in your organization, send me an email and we will send you a link to the recording of the session.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.