Home › Forums › Acquisitions › What are you doing about re-scheduling pre-bid meetings to accommodate contractors unable to attend due to travel restrictions and weather conditions as a result of Hurricane Sandy?
November 2, 2012 at 2:16 pm #171920
Do you have a pre-bid meeting scheduled within the next few days? Will
some of your prospective contractors not be able to participate? Would your
Agency benefit from rescheduling the meeting?
Let Green Proposals help with NO COST to the Government Agency, Green Proposals will manage your pre-bid meeting Via Webinar. We’ll help you write up an addendum to notify interested contractors that participating is still an option and is going to be easy, transparent and fair for all. For a nominal fee of $79. paid by the contractors we’ll:
- Help to notify contractors
- Provide a website to generate a customized electronic sign-in sheet
- Supply each connecting participant with a replay of the meeting
- Lock meeting doors at pre-determined time if meeting is mandatory
- Eliminate travel, time away from the office and related expenses
- Allow contractors equal treatment no matter where they’re located
- Save questions asked via chat for easy cut and paste into addendum document
- Help you meet RFP timelines
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.