February 8, 2012 at 4:56 pm #152455
I always find it interesting to meet collectors. It’s amazing to find out what people have a passion for and collect.
What do you collect?
I know folks with extensive collections that are extremely valuable. If you are one of the many who own an amazing collection then you may want to consider what it is worth and how to protect it.
We all know that GEICO has great policies for cars, motorcycles, housing and more, but did you know it also offers collector’s insurance? Collectors who stick with GEICO can receive the following coverage for their collections:
- Agreed value coverage – Qualifying collections are insured for their agreed collector value and never depreciate. Coverage also applies to accessories such as model train layouts and product packaging.
- Broad coverage – Includes damage caused by accidental breakage, fire, flood, theft, hurricane, earthquake, and more.
- Inflation Guard Protection – Automatically increases coverage for items valued over $2,000 by 2% quarterly, up to 8% annually, at no additional cost.
- Collector’s Choice – This extra coverage provides protection while items are being shipped, stored outside of the residence, and for special occasion usage.
- Automatic coverage for new additions to your collection up to $2,000 – simply notify GEICO of new purchases within 30 days.
Want to learn more? Get a collectibles insurance quote right now.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.