What is the Worst Ringtone You’ve Ever Heard?

Home Forums Miscellaneous What is the Worst Ringtone You’ve Ever Heard?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Henry Brown 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Shannon Kennedy
    Participant

I don’t know about you, but I’ve heard some pretty bad ringtones out there. I think the worst I’ve heard was the Friday song, but this one definitely takes the cake:

Hope you enjoyed your GEICO Fun Friday Video of the Week! Need a cell phone sprucing? Head on over to GEICO and download a free GEICO ringtone!

————————————————————

GEICO was created in 1936 to provide auto insurance to federal government employees and their families. 75 years later, GEICO is one of America’s strongest, most financially stable companies thanks to the company’s dedication and support of the federal worker. GEICO is a proud partner of GovLoop. Check out the GEICO Federal Program on Facebook.

Henry Brown
    Participant

Would offer that the worst ringtones that I hear on somewhat of regular basis are those which are set at max volume and cheerfully interrupt a staff meeting or even worse stops all conversation in a restaurant. Although this one surely wouldn’t wouldn’t get my vote for my favorite <GRIN>

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.