What is your Favorite Mobile Application???

Home Forums Miscellaneous What is your Favorite Mobile Application???

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Ressler 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Bill Annibell
    Participant

So what is your absolute favorite mobile application (regardless of your mobile device) and why?

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

Yelp…always in a random place and want to find a good place to eat or coffee shop. Before smart phones, that was impossible. Now its easy.

David Fletcher
    Participant

It was TweetDeck on my iPhone until that stopped functioning, so no it has to be Echofon. With TweetDeck I was able to effectively keep up with everything from wherever I was, post relevant content, and engage across 6 different gov related identities.

Martha Garvey
    Participant

My favorite, for right now, is NYCWay (so far for the iPhone and the Touch), because I am a diehard New Yorker and because it was built in response to the NYC BigApps contest sponsored by the city. I can find out about subway updates AND whether the restaurant I am heading toward has had a health inspection lately….and its “where to find coffee” database has been growing by leaps and bounds.

David Fletcher
    Participant

What do you think about this iPhone app to drive a car?
    http://www.amazingiphone.com/application-reviews/idriver/

Bill Annibell
    Participant

I think it is a glimpse into the future… Although slow to respond, this app is truly a sign of things to come, in my humble opinion. Mobile computing will change the world!

Juan Jackson
    Participant

I like Twidroid….It is a nice tweeter app.

Sheldon Smith
    Participant

Adobe has a good app for the iPad/iPhone. It’s Adobe Connect, and enables users to take part in internet meetings, complete with video, audio and a screen display. Has anyone used it? Does anyone know of any other collaborative apps that might benefit the Army?

Tammie Shipe
    Participant

Does anybody have any updates to their lists now?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.