What Membership Management Software Do You Use?

Home Forums Acquisitions What Membership Management Software Do You Use?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bill Brantley 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Sterling Whitehead
    Participant

OK, so here’s the issue:

YAP’s Mentor-Mentee Program is growing at a faster rate than I expected. That’s great! The issue…it’s tough to manage, particularly handling membership in the program.
    Currently, I’m using Google Spreadsheet and Google Form to gather the incoming info. However, it’s a pain to keep scrolling up and down through a spreadsheet. I want a more manageable way to manage the data, even if I have to transcribe the incoming data from Google Spreadsheet to whatever solution I end up using.
    What CRM or Membership Management Software does your agency, nonprofit or whatever use?

Bill Brantley
    Participant

CiviCRM is a great program and it is free – http://civicrm.org/. You can use the standalone program but I highly recommend using it with Drupal because of the added functionality from the various Drupal modules. Download Bitnami’s Drupal stack to your personal computer and you could be up and running this system in a couple of hours.

Sterling Whitehead
    Participant

Good suggestion Bill. Unfortunately, I’m not using Drupal to manage YAP’s site, so I think that limits my ability to work with CiviCRM. Are there any other alternatives you know about?

Bill Brantley
    Participant

Sterling Whitehead
    Participant

Thanks Bill

Sterling Whitehead
    Participant

P.S. I’ll input the data into ZohoCRM tonight. Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.