February 10, 2010 at 4:42 pm #91844
Everyone has a favorite gadget..Right now I have a few:-iPhone-Jawbone-Google ChromeYou?
February 10, 2010 at 4:54 pm #91876
February 10, 2010 at 5:23 pm #91874
– My Blackberry, though I’m not stuck on the brand.
– USB memory stick
February 10, 2010 at 8:16 pm #91872
– Kindle (especially on snow days when the library is closed)
– Netbook (soon to be replaced by iPad, I’m sure)
February 10, 2010 at 8:18 pm #91870
Love my iPhone…not quite sure how I have lived with out it? I, too, have moved to Google Chrome and have been very happy with the results thus far.
In the market for my first Mac…
February 10, 2010 at 8:39 pm #91868
I got a MacBook Pro about a month ago to replace a problematic Sony Vaio and have been very happy with it.
February 10, 2010 at 9:12 pm #91866
This is an easy one!:
1) Portable Universal Cell Phone Jammer– completely eliminates cell phone use around me when I don’t want to hear someone yap in my ear!
2) Blast Knuckle Stun Gun– 950,000 volts of knuckle-banging self defense. Best thing I ever gave my wife…she can jog anywhere now without fear.
3) 46″ Samsung LED TV– hands down my favorite entertainment experience. Yeah, I could have went bigger, but I wanted the “quality”.
February 10, 2010 at 10:56 pm #91864
Google Chrome (best browser ever)
Thumb drives (yes, I do have more than one)
February 11, 2010 at 3:29 am #91862
February 20, 2010 at 3:56 am #91858
Prezi.com – If you haven’t had the opportunity to check this out yet, I strongly recommend it. I cannot see myself ever using boring old Powerpoint again as a result of Prezi.
February 20, 2010 at 3:57 am #91856
and I will add Google Chrome to this list as soon as they get extensions for the Mac version
February 20, 2010 at 4:35 pm #91854
Still on my laptop mostly.
Also curious about software apps/gadgets/widgets. What are your favorite iGoogle gadgets, Facebook apps, Gov’t or Yahoo widgets, etc.
Here’s a thread for that discussion so as not to derail this one!
February 20, 2010 at 8:48 pm #91852
Do you still use the Flip even with the Droid Video capability? I debate keeping 2 devices around
February 20, 2010 at 9:06 pm #91850
Chrome, Diigo and Threadsy.
February 23, 2010 at 3:10 pm #91848
I have several:
– Dell Mini netbook loaded with Ubuntu
– Garmin GPS
– Sansa Fuse
– iTouch – it’s new, I love it and I am waiting for that GovLoop app you promised.
February 27, 2010 at 1:28 am #91846
GE PROFILE-WATER DISPENSER KEEP COLD AND HOT WATER SET AT THE TEMP OF YOUR CHOICE
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.