When building a good sales team, sometimes you kiss a lot of frogs

Home Forums Leadership and Management When building a good sales team, sometimes you kiss a lot of frogs

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Marissa Levin 8 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Marissa Levin
    Participant

Hi everyone:

Most of you know that I am the Women’s Entrepreneurship columnist for the Examiner, and I also write for Yahoo! and for Women Grow Business.

My latest column for Women Grow Business addresses the challenge of finding good sales reps. When a small business is growing, it reaches a point in which the owner can not single-handedly support the business development and sales function. It is a stressful, but completely normal growing pain.

My latest column not only helps readers devise strategies on how to find the sales reps that they need; it also gives advice on how to avoid hiring pitfalls, and lets readers know that finding the right person for this essential position is a challenge that every business owner faces.

I welcome your comments and stories too.

Thanks as always for your support!

Here is the link to the column.

http://www.womengrowbusiness.com/2009/07/your-revenue-and-a-harsh-fairytale-when-building-a-good-sales-team-you-kiss-a-lot-of-frogs/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.