Which GEICO Mascot is Your Favorite?

Home Forums Miscellaneous Which GEICO Mascot is Your Favorite?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Denise Petet 7 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Shannon Kennedy
    Participant

Over the years, GEICO has brought many friends into our homes through their hilarious and witty advertisements. Who of these is your favorite?

The GEICO Gecko has been GEICO’s most iconic mascot since 1999. He’s smooth, adorable, has been in countless commercials, and from what I’ve heard, he’s quite the ladies man (You have to love a guy with an accent).

Switching to GEICO is so easy a Caveman can do it! We can’t help but love the Geico Caveman, the intelligent, urban bachelor who is out to prove that cavemen are not only still in existance, but refined and accomplished.

Those big ole’ eyes, always watching you. He’s silent, but you can feel his presence. Big Brother? No! It’s Kash, our friendly stalker who has been reminding us of how much money we could be saving if only we had switched to GEICO.

Honorable mention goes to two of my favorite GEICO characters.

• Maxwell, aka the little piggy who cried WEE WEE WEE all the way home stole my heart. It was love at first WEEEEE!
    • We can’t forget the GEICO Pothole. I must say, with her apologetic Southern twang, it’s hard to be upset at this little lady when she blows out your tire.

———————————-

GEICO was created in 1936 to provide auto insurance to federal government employees and their families. 75 years later, GEICO is one of America’s strongest, most financially stable companies thanks to the company’s dedication and support of the federal worker. GEICO is a proud partner of GovLoop. Check out the GEICO Federal Program on Facebook.

Denise Petet
    Participant

The gecko is my favorite, although the pothole was fun, and honestly something they could have carried on with. A tree, hail stone, etc.

My least favorite spokespersons was the crew of the Time Bandit (captains on Deadliest Catch)..as someone that watched the show their spots were just painful to watch.

The caveman was kinda funny until it got overplayed.

Emi Whittle
    Participant

The naughty naughty woodchucks!!!

Eric Impraim
    Participant

I am still a fan of the gecko. He gets the gold medal in my book. Silver medal goes to the piggy for sure. Still makes me laugh.

Mike Schmidt
    Participant

“Hey you dang woodchucks! Quit chuckin my wood!”

Denise Petet
    Participant

Mister Cool – or whatever he is, is also fun.

Does the buck stop here.

Does it take two to tango?

Is a bird in the hand more than two in the bush?

etc.

so deadpan and so funny.

Shannon Kennedy
    Participant

Haha I love him too. “Overly serious, hard-boiled question guy”..he even has a facebook page.

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

Dancing money!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.