August 18, 2012 at 11:28 am #168029
August 29, 2012 at 2:31 am #168033
Whoa, zero responses. Has SXSW jumped the shark? 😉
Anyway, here are nine popular session proposals in the “Government and Civic Engagement” (based on the total number of shares):
- Breaking Out of Prison: Future of Incarceration
- Participatory Budgeting: Crowdsourcing for Real (*)
- Can Crowdfunding Save Local Government Budgets?
- [email protected]: Max Political Impact, Minimum Effort
- The Civic Startup Space
- Diplomacy 2.0: Foreign Ministries on Social Media
- Tech Advocacy and the New Congress
- Social Media Command Centers: Give Cities a Voice
- Can I Record? The Fight Over Photographers’ Rights
Any others that deserve recognition before voting closes on Friday, August 31?
(*) I’m part of this humble contribution, together with Tiago Peixoto (World Bank) and Marti Brown (City of Vallejo, CA). 😉
January 3, 2013 at 6:26 pm #168031
Thanks for the list! I just got approved for SXSW so this should really help me in picking my sessions! Anyone else going to SXSW? I’d love to do a meetup!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.