Are your on-line forms easy to find and easy to use? How do you know?
Learn how to design usable on-line forms for all users, including the 50% of U.S. adults who read at the 8th grade level or below.
This course is taught by Dr. Kathryn Summers, one of the highest rated faculty members of Web Manager University. In this hands-on full day course, Dr. Summers will help you learn:
• Navigational strategies and reading behaviors of users with lower literacy skills, including hands-on analysis of data from eyetracking sessions
• Ways to respond to these behaviors, including a brief demonstration of key interaction design recommendations developed through iterative research and prototyping
• Strategies for helping users interact with on-line forms and understand the results of their actions while using forms
• Key interactions such as registration or enrollment forms
• How to balance the needs of low–and high–literacy use
You can register on-line and also share this information with your colleagues and encourage them to register!
Full details for this event are at:
Your contact for Web Manager University is:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.