Federally Employed Women (FEW), founded in 1968, is a private, non-profit membership organization with over 100 Chapters across the USA working exclusively to end sex discrimination and towards the advancement of women in federal service.
Public Group active 3 weeks ago
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’