Federally Employed Women (FEW), founded in 1968, is a private, non-profit membership organization with over 100 Chapters across the USA working exclusively to end sex discrimination and towards the advancement of women in federal service.
Public Group active 1 month, 1 week ago
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Poll of the Week
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- How Federal Cybersecurity Standards Reach State, Local Governments
- How Cloud Takes Citizen Engagement to the Next Level
- Fighting the Opioid Crisis with the Cloud, Open Data, and Related Technologies
- Overcoming Missed Data Opportunities With Smart Cities
- A Smart Data Management Approach to Smart Cities