With the federal mandate being upheld are you having to sign contracts including the E-Verify clause?
Tracker I-9 is designed to help employers manage the complexities of the E-Verify compliance requirements. Here are a few helpful data points:
* Instantly submit accurate information to E-Verify from your Electronic I-9
* Enable electronic completion, signature and retention of each Form I-9
* Validation alerts prompt for missing or incorrect information for accuracy
* Complete the Form I-9 & E-Verify process using one software program
* Audit & Archive based on compliance and record retention policies
One of the values of having a system like Tracker I-9 is that we are continually monitoring federal regulations and updating the system to ensure your compliance. We have a team of in-house attorneys and paralegals that are specifically responsible for monitoring federal and state regulations to include compliance metrics into our solution. Please feel welcome to view our blog at: http://everifyandi9news.com.
Some sad statistics:
54% = Percentage of the time that E-Verify, the system Congress and the Obama administration want employers to use to help curb illegal immigration, fails to catch unauthorized workers it checks. A research company blames the failure on the system's inability to detect identity fraud.
- source: Governing
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.