Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
I am working on assessing a government financial organization’s human capital function. For the purpose of our assessment, we are looking for benchmarking data to see how other government agencies structure their staffing and benefits functions, including roles and responsibilities.
Would appreciate any insight into this, especially as it relates to how things are done at the following:
• Bureau of the Public Debt
• Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
• Federal Reserve Board
• Federal Trade Commission
• National Credit Union Administration
• National Technical Information Service
• Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
• Office of Thrift Supervision
• Securities Exchange Commission
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.