Discussion group for Government Web Metrics/Analytics.
Semphonic is Hiring a Senior Web Analyst – Washington DC
January 5, 2011 at 2:38 am #119377
A unique and challenging position with Semphonic, oneof the nation’s largest and most respected web analytics consulting firms, withan established and growing client base in Washington, DC.
Semphonic is a full service web analytics consulting firm with headquarters in San Francisco and offices in Boston, New York and Washington, DC. Founded in 1997, the company provides strategic and technical consulting to government agencies, non-profits and the private sector.
We work with national andinternationally recognized organizations who are on the cutting edge of using analytics to execute on their online, social, mobile and multi-channel strategies and tactics.
If you have strong analytical, project management and communication skills, this is your chance to practice with one of the nation’s most prestigious and respected analytics firm along side some of the brightest web analysts in the country.
We are looking for someone with the following skill set:
· Deep knowledge and significant hands on experience in conducting web analysis with one or more of the major web analytics tools (Omniture SiteCatalyst, Unica, Coremetrics or Webtrends).
· Ability to perform web analytics implementations, diagnose and remedy data collection issues
· Proficiency in using Excel to create customized metrics dashboards and PowerPoint for presenting site analysis to stakeholder audiences.
Your day will generally include the following types of activities:
· Working directly with clients to develop project requirements and determine metrics.
· Providing guidance, advice and direction to support client analytics software implementations.
· Developing documentation to communicate technical specifications and instructions to client developer teams.
· Designing and creating business-driven analytics reporting.
· Training clients on how to use web analytics tools and understand how to interpret analytics data to meet their business goals.
· Conducting audits on existing analytics implementations and recommending solutions for better data collection and overall operation.
· Conducting “deepdive” analyses into data to answer the tough business questions that can impact client web site strategy and tactics.
This is a telecommuting position. We meet with clients at their offices, but the vast majority of ourwork is done from home-based offices. You will support clients in the DC area as well as other geographies. Only candidates local to the DC area will be considered at this time.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to:
VP, Strategic Analytics
[email protected] 703-916-7629
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.