Vancouver, British Columbia schools have launched a new application to help parents keep track of important information and events going on in their school district. The VSB app sends alerts to parents regarding school holidays, parent-teacher conferences, and weather-related delays or closings. Concerts, plays, and sporting events will also be added to the growing list of notifications parents can receive from their local elementary or secondary school.
VSB launches new app for mobile devices
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds
- Federal Deputy CIO Details Cloud Smart, Reskilling, Cyber Updates