Alicia Mazzara started the topic GovLaunch: Army Releases New Edition of Social Media Handbook in the forum Miscellaneous 7 years, 10 months ago
Last week, the U.S. Army released a new version of their Social Media Handbook.The updated guide includes new guidance on blogging and how to manage fake Facebook pages, in addition to a quick reference guide for Facebook and Twitter, and a social media glossary. You can check out the new guide on Slideshare.
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds
- Federal Deputy CIO Details Cloud Smart, Reskilling, Cyber Updates