Debra Fitzwater started the topic Second Annual Intelligence Community Virtual Career Fair in the forum Job Openings 9 years ago
HEAR IT FROM US FIRST!
The United States Intelligence Community (IC) invites you to attend the second annual IC Critical Skills Virtual Career Fair – a free online event – on Tuesday, March 8, 2011, from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. (Eastern). Reserve your spot today!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about available career opportunities in the Intelligence Community and how to apply for positions, as well as chat with recruiters from the comfort of your computer.
Hundreds of Opportunities You’ll find jobs in the following disciplines, mostly in the Washington, D.C./Baltimore, MD, metropolitan area:
- Contracting and Acquisitions/Financial Management
- Cybersecurity/Information Assurance/Computer Forensics
- Engineering and Physical Science
Foreign Languages – Language Analysts/Instructors
- Hausa and other sub-Saharan African languages
- Urdu Note: Not all participating exhibitors have openings in all languages.
- Information Technology
- Intelligence Analysis – Economic, Cultural, Imagery, Military and Regional
- Program Management
- Security/Police Officers
At the IC Virtual Career Fair you will be able to:
- Visit IC agencies’ virtual booths
- Chat with recruiters in real-time
- Link to IC agency Web sites to apply to positions online
- Network with other job seekers
- Attend live presentations
This year’s event also will feature a limited sneak preview day on March 7 to allow attendees to familiarize themselves with the show environment and download informational materials ahead of time.
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Exhibitors The following agencies will be participating in the IC Virtual Career Fair:
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- FBI Language Services Section
- Marine Corps Intelligence
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- National Virtual Translation Center (NVTC)
- Naval Intelligence
- Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI)
Accessibility If you are unable to attend the IC Virtual Career Fair, or have difficulty with some components of the virtual environment using accessibility software (e.g., screen reading software, live-captioning services), please visit the agency Web sites listed above for more information and to apply online.
Debra Fitzwater/ OwnerPreEmpt Career Solutions, LLC”It’s Not a Job. It’s a Federal Career.”Office: 540.327.7527LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/boxer1 VisualCV URL: http://www.visualcv.com/boxer1Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Fed_Career_HR Interact with us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GetAFederalCareerNow
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.