Debra Fitzwater started the topic Cleared Physical Scientist–Methodologist Seeking Full-time Career Opportunity with the Federal Government. Can you Provide Leads or Insights? in the forum Federal Recruiters 10 years, 6 months ago
Clearances: Current TS/SCI and FS Polygraph
Education: PH.D. in Ecology; Landscape Architecture; Biology
Employment Desires: Program/Project Management, Instructor or analytical methodologist as related to the environment and impacts of pollution.
Key Areas of Interest:
Botany emphasis; crops/vegetation; interactions between humans and the environment; Remote sensing—monitoring pollution and forest health.
• 15+ years experience with GIS, remote sensing, geospatial analysis
• 10+ years in educational settings – teaching, planning and producing educational materials, developing curricula.
• Researching, finding, acquiring, organizing, indexing and referencing (in EndNotes) open source information from a wide variety of sources.
• Collection, preparation, conversion and transformation of spatial data; batch processing; preparing work flow models to automate a complicated process (ArcGIS Model Builder, ERDAS Imagine Spatial Modeler).
• Experienced with advanced image processing techniques such as ortho-rectification, registration, radiometric conversion (DN to reflectance), atmospheric correction, scene-to-scene normalization, reprojection, supervised and unsupervised classification, calculation of indices, and change detection.
• Advanced geospatial analysis: Suitability Analysis, Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, Line of Sight and Viewshed analysis, hydrological analysis.
• Geospatial data: Collected, processed and integrated spatial data (themes, layers, variables, factors) from physical geography, human geography, ecology (landscape, forest, human), and other disciplines.
• Production of high-resolution Digital Elevation Models (DEM’s) using sophisticated equipment (eg, precision photogrammetric scanner) and software (Socet Set, Leica Photogrammetry Suite).
• Experienced in Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis (ESDA) and spatial econometrics.
• Advanced, multivariate statistics: parametric and non-parametric, spatial and non-spatial, including PCA, Discriminant Function Analysis, linear and non-linear regression, classification and regression tree (CART) analysis, cluster analysis, kernel density estimation, Generalized Additive Models, kriging, variogram analysis, to name a few.
• Experienced in using NGA geospatial products and commercial satellite imagery
Please contact me directly.
Debra Fitzwater/ Owner PreEmpt Career Solutions, LLC “It’s Not a Job. It’s a Federal Career.” Office: 540.327.7527 LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/boxer1 VisualCV URL: http://www.visualcv.com/boxer1 Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Fed_Career_HR Interact with us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GetAFederalCareerNow