Not nearly enough. This is a very timely discussion for me. Taking month holidays to explore or unwind is not unusual for many out side of the States.
I am taking visitors from outside of the U.S. to the airport this morning. They took a month holiday to visit the U.S. They posted occasional updates on their travels and emailed friends. In addition to the month holiday, they make a practice of taking long weekends.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What Makes a Good Government Employee? GSA’s HR Exec Answers Your Burning Career Questions
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate
- The Essential Guide to B.E.E.P Skills: 4 Critical Competencies for Leadership Success Pt. 2
- 7 Ways to Beat the Fraudsters in Online Citizen Services
- Government Leaders Share Tips to Engage Communities in ARP Spending