Denise Hill started the topic Establishing an Agency level IT Project Management Office in the forum Program and Project Management 9 years, 7 months ago
Does anyone have experience establishing an IT Project Managment Office (PMO) at the agency level? I’ve seen many examples of establishing a PMO at the Program or Project level. I’m interested in establishing a PMO that interfaces with Program and/or project PMOs….and best practices.
Thanks in advance.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What Makes a Good Government Employee? GSA’s HR Exec Answers Your Burning Career Questions
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate
- The Essential Guide to B.E.E.P Skills: 4 Critical Competencies for Leadership Success Pt. 2
- 7 Ways to Beat the Fraudsters in Online Citizen Services
- Government Leaders Share Tips to Engage Communities in ARP Spending