EEOC EXCEL replied to the topic As a leader, do you excel at EEO and diversity management? in the forum Leadership, Management, Supervision 7 years, 4 months ago
EXCEL 2012 is filled with leading professionals in employment law, equal employment opportunity, diversity/inclusion, and human resources, who will provide attendees with invaluable information to take back to their workplaces.
Our dynamic presenters are planning information-packed workshops such as:
* Retaliation rage and social media mania.
* Medical exams and inquiries under ADA Amendments Act.
* EEOC’s recent policy guidance on hiring applicants with arrest and conviction records.
* Using Social Media to recruit, hire and train people with disabilities.
* Management Directive (MD) 715 — which provides a roadmap to creating a model Federal workplace.
We are also offering Counselor and Investigator Refresher Courses as pre-conference workshops on July 30, 2012.
Knowledge is power. Register now!
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.