Are you starting to see an increase in digitized government documents?
The government already has access to mountains of digital data to utilize, a large amount of information at government agencies remains in the form of paper files. For the Digital Government Strategy and the shift to a more mobile government to truly be successful, the government needs to ensure that these documents, records and files are digitized and stored in a central repository where government employees and citizens can access them via their mobile devices.
How are these initiatives effecting the agency or department where you work?
Let us know…click here to comment on our latest post titled: Digital Government Strategy a driver for digitized documents
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What Makes a Good Government Employee? GSA’s HR Exec Answers Your Burning Career Questions
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate
- The Essential Guide to B.E.E.P Skills: 4 Critical Competencies for Leadership Success Pt. 2
- 7 Ways to Beat the Fraudsters in Online Citizen Services
- Government Leaders Share Tips to Engage Communities in ARP Spending