I went to Blog World Expo ’08 in Vegas this past weekend and everyone was all about Woopra. I haven’t checked it out though. The key thing that was stressed, though, was that numbers aren’t the definition of people. We’re currently trying to work on a much better usability testing system. Do you all use metrics and user testing together to measure effectiveness?
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What Makes a Good Government Employee? GSA’s HR Exec Answers Your Burning Career Questions
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate
- The Essential Guide to B.E.E.P Skills: 4 Critical Competencies for Leadership Success Pt. 2
- 7 Ways to Beat the Fraudsters in Online Citizen Services
- Government Leaders Share Tips to Engage Communities in ARP Spending