I ran across the comment on my article The Anatomy of a Trainer. Basically, the main idea was to say trainers can come from anywhere in the organization. I did compare would be trainers are noticed like leaders, but being junior makes training a good place for them and I applaud the idea that trainers should represent the company and the CEO at every training session. The employees see that. What do you think?
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds