Good afternoon all!
The Partnership for Public Service and Booz Allen Hamilton are conducting a comprehensive analysis of the federal government’s use of flexible workplace arrangements, to include the use of flex, compressed and part-time schedules; job sharing; and telework. As part of our data collection, we will be conducting a series of focus groups that will explore both the mission and business impacts involving the use of such flexibilities. Your participation in the discussions would be greatly appreciated and will result in a better research product of greater use and relevance to the federal government.
If you are interested in assisting us with our research, please register to attend one of the following focus groups:
For managers of teleworkers:
February 18 (in DC): http://dcteleworkmanagers.eventbrite.com/
February 25 (virtual): To register, please contact me at [email protected]
The in-person sessions will be held at the Partnership for Public Service, located at 1100 New York Avenue NW, Suite 1090 East, Washington DC. Virtual session participants will be provided with a Web link and dial-in number for the focus groulp. We will be exploring the following questions:
· To what extent are you using telework arrangements in your organization?
· How is telework implemented, communicated and championed in your organization?
· What specific business- and mission-related benefits are being demonstrated that encourage the use of telework arrangements in your organization?
· What are the prevailing barriers to the use of teleworking in your agency?
· What effective strategies can be applied to address the barriers to the use of teleworking in your agency?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via GovLoop or at [email protected]. I hope that you are able to participate!
Associate Manager, Research
Partnership for Public Service
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.