Jennifer Carignan started the topic ATTENTION TELEWORK MANAGERS: Participants needed for focus group! in the forum Teleworkers and Telework Managers 9 years, 3 months ago
Good afternoon all!
As some of you are aware, the Partnership for Public Service and Booz Allen Hamilton are conducting a (very timely) analysis of the federal government’s use of telework. We are currently hosting a series of focus groups to learn more about the mission and business impacts of telework from a variety of perspectives.
Our final focus group is targeted toward managers of teleworkers, and I would like to invite all GovLoop members who fall under this category to participate on Wednesday, March 3 from 2:30-3:30pm. For your convenience, this session will be held virtually.
We will explore the following questions during the focus group:
· To what extent are you using telework arrangements in your organization?
· How is telework implemented, communicated and championed in your organization?
· What specific business- and mission-related benefits are being demonstrated that encourage the use of telework arrangements in your organization?
· What are the prevailing barriers to the use of teleworking in your agency?
· What effective strategies can be applied to address the barriers to the use of teleworking in your agency?
If you would like to participate or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via GovLoop or at [email protected]. Additionally, if you know of other managers of teleworkers who might be interested in participating, please feel free to pass along my contact information. I will provide you with the Web address and conference number for the session when you contact me.
Thanks, and I hope to speak with you next Wednesday!
Associate Manager, Research
Partnership for Public Service
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.