Joshua Salmons replied to the topic Made any social media resolutions for 2012? in the forum Communications, Citizen Engagement, Customer Service 7 years, 8 months ago
Wow, where to start? Haha!
- Refine social media presences. With Path, Pinterest, Quora, G+, and old platforms like Tumblr, the blog, etc., I’m again becoming fragmented across the different sites. I need to figure out where I want to be and for what purpose.
- Consistently participate. I have a tendency to show up in spurts. It’s jarring to viewers/readers.
- Explore self publishing. Not a social media initiative, per se, but I will be using social media to publicize and develop some things.
- Streamline social media processes.
- Operationalize existing social media initiatives. (Make them more a part of workplace culture)
- Explore new business models centered around social business (shareable economy, mobile payments, etc.)
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.