The IRS is looking for an outstanding operations research analyst. If you’re a proven problem solver with experience in developmental research, this could be a great career move for you! Apply now; this position closes Wednesday, May 16, 2012.
Salary: $81,823.00 to $106,369.00 / Per YearSeries and Grade: GS-1515-13Position Info: Full-timeVacancies: 1 in Kansas City, MO
As an operations research analyst, your duties may include:
- Leading complex studies, defining problems, formulating overall concepts, evaluating findings, and recommending solutions.
- Serving as a specialist on study teams, with responsibility for major phases of complex studies of operations or programs, and serving as a team leader for complete studies.
- Overseeing the selection and application of mathematics, economics, econometrics and statistics appropriate to solving operations research problems.
- Ensuring that project and study teams use appropriate operations research and analytical techniques.
- Describing and documenting the analyses of research studies and projects
- Providing technical guidance and coordinate efforts involved in carrying out various aspects of assignments, the design of samples and experiments, and design of evaluation and program monitoring techniques.
- Monitoring, evaluating, and documenting the results of project studies and prepare final recommendations.
To view the detailed announcement and apply go to: http://irs.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/315720000#TopofPage