If you’re a skilled communications professional with a passion for public service, the IRS has an outstanding opportunity for you. We have an opening for a public affairs specialist in our Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion. Apply now; this position closes Wednesday, May 30, 2012.
Salary: $105,211.00 to $136,771.00 / Per YearSeries and Grade: GS-1035-14Position Info: Full-timeVacancies: 1 in Washington, DC
As a public affairs specialist in the Office of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping to further IRS’s diversity and inclusion strategy by creating a diversity philosophy and business case, the annual diversity and inclusion report, talking points for executives, web content for the IRS careers website, and a variety of other communication materials that promote diversity and inclusion at the IRS
- Developing a communication strategy that articulates and markets the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion’s overall message
- Creating content for the division website
- Drafting web-appropriate articles for each special emphasis month
- Acting as the organization’s liaison to the IRS communications division
To view the full announcement and apply go to: http://irs.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/316876700
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.