Chris IRS Recruiter started the topic IRS Job: Supervisory Information Technology Specialist in the forum Job Openings 6 years, 7 months ago
If you’re a proud computer nerd with strong leadership skills, the IRS has a great career opportunity for you. We’re look for a few skilled Supervisory Information Technology Specialist.
Salary: $96,690.00 to $141,726.00 / Per Year
Series and Grade: IR-2210-04
Position Info: Full-timeVacancies: 12 in the following locations: Atlanta, GA; Florence, KY; Lanham, MD; Detroit, MI; Brookhaven, NY; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; Farmers Branch, TX; Ogden, UT; Martinsburg, WV; and Philadelphia PA,
In this role your responsibilities may include:
- Planning work to be accomplished by subordinates, sets and adjusts short-term priorities, and prepares schedules for completion of work.
- Assigning work to subordinates based on priorities, selective consideration of the difficulty and requirements of assignments, and the capabilities of employees.
- Evaluating work performance of subordinates and makes recommendations for outstanding performance recognition and disciplinary actions
- Giving advice, counsel, or instruction to employees on work and administrative matters
- Interviewing candidates for positions and recommending appointment, promotion, or reassignment to such positions
- Hearing and resolving complaints from employees refer group grievances and more serious unresolved complaints as appropriate
- Handling minor disciplinary measures, such as warnings and reprimands, recommending other actions in more serious cases
- Identifying developmental and training needs of employees, providing or arranging for needed development and training.
- Initiating ways to improve production, work processes, or to increase the quality of the work directed
To view the full announcement and apply go to: https://irs.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/337568700
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.