The judges for FedPitch 2009 have been announced:
– Chris Major, Executive Council Member of the International Public Management Association for Human Resources
– Vince Micone, Vice President of Development at the Partnership for Public Service
– Robert Tobias, Director of the Institute for the Study of Public Policy Implementation at the School of Public Affairs at American University
– Kate Hudson Walker, President of Young Government Leaders
– Orice Williams, Director of Financial Markets and Community Investment at the U.S. Government Accountability Office, and a senior advisor to 13L
For more information, visit http://www.fedpitch.org.
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.