Kim Patrick Kobza posted an update 12 years, 7 months ago
@fymt5mg0qu0kLisa, Agencies should strongly consider adopting business service models that mirror multiple business needs through transparency objectives. This is not a one size fits problem or solution. But there are well defined categories that can be resolved with similarly well defined solutions – solutions that should serve legal as well as functional purposes.
I am currently drafting a solution brief on transparency programs for state and local government. The solutions outlined, apply equally to federal government. I would be pleased to share. We can show exactly how different types of business services solve different types of transparency issues. I can get our CIO on a Web cast with you as well. This is one area where the business model is inextricably intertwined with the business objectives. Much different than procurement for structured transactions and system builds so common to federal, state and local agencies.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What Makes a Good Government Employee? GSA’s HR Exec Answers Your Burning Career Questions
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate
- The Essential Guide to B.E.E.P Skills: 4 Critical Competencies for Leadership Success Pt. 2
- 7 Ways to Beat the Fraudsters in Online Citizen Services
- Government Leaders Share Tips to Engage Communities in ARP Spending