Would you like to work for an ESOP company where individual contributions are noticed and rewarded?
The Account Executive will be responsible for identifying new account opportunities and managing new opportunities for existing accounts; and must have a proven record of establishing trusting, long-term relationships with key executives while consistently exceeding revenue targets. This individual should have experience in the Public Sector market and/or SaaS. This individual must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to think on their feet. Persistence and the ability to build strategic client and prospect relationships are critical success factors.
Click here to apply
Mitchell Humphrey is an employee-owned company and provides application software and services to over 250 clients across North America. Our clients are a very diverse group of organizations which include mid-sized businesses, service enterprises, and state and local governments. In 2008, Mitchell Humphrey and Microsoft teamed up to combine Mitchell Humphrey’s expertise in building innovative products that enhance citizen satisfaction while improving back office effectiveness, with the proven technology and process controls included in Microsoft Dynamics® CRM. The result was FastTrackGov; a full suite of web-based revenue management solutions for a variety of organizations including municipalities, counties, government agencies, special districts, and taxing authorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- High energy and strong business judgment.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Proven background in creative problem solving and contract negotiations.
- Ability to think, plan, and act strategically.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful technology sales experience. Software industry background (ERP and/or SaaS is ideal); experience with regulatory agencies involved in land management, licensing, and inspections is a plus.
- Proven history of exceeding objectives through strategic solution selling within the Public Sector.
- Experience in selling/evangelizing new technology.
- Ability to sell at all levels in major accounts with excellent closing skills.
- Extremely organized and able to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Possess attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to develop, forecast, and manage the pipeline.
- Travel required is approximately 40 – 60 percent.
St. Louis, Missouri
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.