Very few, but their careers are invested in their positions, and noe of them want to say “oops, we got that one wrong, let’s try again”. So they continue with the party line. How many public servants in the US stood up and said “torture is wrong”? For that matter, how many politicians said it?
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Providing Equitable Employment Opportunities for People With Disabilities
- Containerization: Don’t Get Blindsided by Hidden Security Threats
- 4 Steps to Take Your Agency From Information to Insights
- Making Diversity, Equity and Inclusion a Daily Commitment
- How Web App Delivery Evolved, and the Security Needed Now