Mark Stelzner posted an update 12 years, 4 months ago
@2sv68onus94myThanks for the note back Eric. What you’re pondering can be quite an onerous process. Have you considered working your way into this market vis-a-vis federal contractors? I know a very senior recruiter who is just spinning out of her position with a large federal provider who may be willing to chat with you. Feel free to drop me a note to [email protected].
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What Makes a Good Government Employee? GSA’s HR Exec Answers Your Burning Career Questions
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate
- The Essential Guide to B.E.E.P Skills: 4 Critical Competencies for Leadership Success Pt. 2
- 7 Ways to Beat the Fraudsters in Online Citizen Services
- Government Leaders Share Tips to Engage Communities in ARP Spending