Matt Carroll replied to the topic Saturday Night Live’s “Public Employee of the Year” Awards in the forum Acquisition, Contracting, Procurement 9 years, 2 months ago
Not very clever writing in the skit. My primary thought, however, is about comparing public sector customer service with private sector customer service, which is in a much broader variety of contexts. We like to think of govt. providing a poor level of customer service, but look how poorly corporations often deliver customer service. In their…[Read more]
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds