Tim – I asked the reporter to provide a bit more detail about her sources for this and she replied that she heard this through “reliable contacts.” I think there needs to be more substantiation than this; a cost based Google Analytics has long been a great source of speculation. That being said, it could make a nice extension to the Google Apps business. What do you think?
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds
- Federal Deputy CIO Details Cloud Smart, Reskilling, Cyber Updates
- Managing Your Risk in the Cloud With Key Controls