My vote is not sway-able (if that’s a word) since my mind was made up a long time ago regarding the candidates. In order of importance, my issues are 1) life and marriage issues; 2) religious freedom; 3) national defense; and 4) economic policy (fiscal, deficit, job creation). One candidate gets these right; the other does not.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What Makes a Good Government Employee? GSA’s HR Exec Answers Your Burning Career Questions
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate
- The Essential Guide to B.E.E.P Skills: 4 Critical Competencies for Leadership Success Pt. 2
- 7 Ways to Beat the Fraudsters in Online Citizen Services
- Government Leaders Share Tips to Engage Communities in ARP Spending