It’s a tough spot to be in, no doubt. The best my wife and kids and I could do was simply to make our morals known. For example, we’ve asked our kids’ pediatrician whether any of their vaccines were developed from aborted babies. She didn’t know, but did some research for us and found out that none of them were. I think we’re going to be faced with more moral dilemmas as the years go on. Let’s pray for each other.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What Makes a Good Government Employee? GSA’s HR Exec Answers Your Burning Career Questions
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate
- The Essential Guide to B.E.E.P Skills: 4 Critical Competencies for Leadership Success Pt. 2
- 7 Ways to Beat the Fraudsters in Online Citizen Services
- Government Leaders Share Tips to Engage Communities in ARP Spending