Stephanie Slade started the topic JOB: Medicaid Benefits Analyst – West Palm Beach, FL in the forum Job Openings 8 years, 7 months ago
- – Achieve objectives by serving as a resource in the interpretation, change and application of company policies and procedures.
- – Develop, implement and revise programs that meet business needs.
- – Ensures work complies with internal and external standards and practices. Identify risks, evaluates controls and prepare findings and recommendations.
- – Research, analyze, synchronize, maintain, modify, interpret, validate and prepare data, information and content used in making business decisions.
- – Develop tools and system to manage this information. nsitioning, trending, measuring, controlling financial risk, contracting and administration.
- – Present findings and articulate results.
- – Ensure deliverables, timetables, services and budget meet desired performance outcomes.
- – Determine the acceptability, conditions of specific risks and standards within regulatory requirements, corporate standards and designated authority level.
- – Produce, edit and distribute a variety of business documents such as reports, proposals, technical manuals, policies, system and process documentation, audit results, issue papers, marketing materials, newsletters, brochures, etc.
- – Create, present and/or facilitate meetings, conference calls, training programs, education sessions, certifications, etc. for a variety of audiences.
- – Represent assigned function at external meetings, etc.
- – Participate in or lead larger, more complex departmental and/or divisional projects. Plan, organize, monitor and control projects to ensure the effective use of resources and adherence to project management standards and reporting requirements.
- – Develop and build internal and external collaboration and effective working relationships within own department and across the Company.
- – Mentor and coach less-experienced coworkers in the necessary technical and interpersonal skills needed for effective job performance.
- – Bachelor’s degree in relevant area or equivalent work experience.
- – Four or more years’ directly related work experience.
- – Drives the definition of business requirements by analyzing and documenting business rules, source to target mapping, business processes, process flows, and develops gap analysis when appropriate.
- – Communicates orally and in writing with stakeholders such as senior management, providers, members, and regulators about compliance projects, programs, requirements, reports, letters, and interpretations at BCBSFL.
- – Provides financial analysis reporting, including tracking, trending, and estimating.
To learn more about this opening, visit http://careers.govtjobs.com/c/job.cfm?vnet=0&site_id=9366&t731=202971&jb=8534131
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.