I think that is the direction we are heading… the Big 12 will dissolve eventually.
Here’s how I think it pans out.
- 16 team SEC – adds: Texas A&M, both Oklahoma schools and FSU
- 14 team Big 10 – adds MU and either Kansas, ISU, Baylor
- ACC adds Kansas to replace FSU and just stops playing football (not really but at that point what’s the use) OR
- Mountain West trys to play with the big boys and adds KU, KSU, ISU and brings back BYU for football
- Texas just becomes IND because just like Notre Dame who wants to share a big pot of money…
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.