- Why do you want your resume reviewed? I want to make sure I am presenting myself in the best light and highlighting my strengths effectively.
- What is your current situation? I am currently working and very happy with my job, but was told by a mentor to always keep my resume up-to-date and ready in case an opportunity arises.
- Where are you in the process? I have a resume drafted and have applied for one job in the past year and half.
- What is the main issue you’re encountering? I have a hard time showing the value of my soft skills. I think they are very valuable, but I am not sure how to convey that to potential employers.
- Can you share 1 link to a job you are interested in applying for? Affiliate Relations Manager, Chicago MEP: http://www.imec.org/imec.nsf/All/Job_Opening__Affiliate_Relations_Manager?OpenDocument
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.