Alan L. Greenberg replied to the topic What are some habits of highly-ineffective people? in the forum Miscellaneous 7 years, 9 months ago
A highly ineffective person will take the most clear cut, obvious, no-brainer decision and find a reason why it shouldn’t be done.
Similarly, the same person will practice the “goal line stand.” When a job or plan is 90% complete, find a way to obstruct the remaining 10%.
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.